Lake Bottom Roller That Eliminates Lake Weeds & Muck
The rolling action of the Lake Groomers rollers will dislodge and existing weeds and prevent new weeds from growing. Furthermore, the Lake Groomer stirs up muck from the bottom of the lake and causes it to float away from your shoreline.
- Prevent further future growth of aquatic weeds and organic build up on you beach bottom
- Uproot aquatic weeds completely within the installed areas
- Aids in reduction of zebra mussels
- It comes with a 3 year warranty
- Comes standard with three - 7' roller tubes reaching a total of 21' long. Options up to 84’ depending on your need
- Significantly improves property value
- Turns a soft mucky bottom into a firm beach
- Proudly made in USA
The Lake Groomers powerful 1/6 horsepower head has more than double the horsepower compared to any other lake weed roller on the market! The head of the Lake Groomer can also be programmed to shut off after a predetermined number of cycles, saving you money on your energy bill.
The Lake Groomer comes standard with 21 feet of roller tubes that cover a 42 foot diameter. If you need to cover a larger area of your lake bottom, you can purchase extra extensions that can cover an 84 foot diameter of lake bottom. The flexible couplers between the rollers allow them to follow the contour of the bottom of the lake to control large areas of your beach.
The Lake Groomer can be placed anywhere you want to get rid of the weeds and muck. You can mount it from your dock or pier or you can purchase a freestanding frame and place it along your shoreline.
THE MN DNR REQUIRES A PERMIT FOR USE. CONTACT US FOR ASSISTANCE ON HOW TO ACQUIRE ONE.