Beach Weed Roller | Aquatic Weed Removal Tool
The Beach Roller from Weeders Digest uses the same concept as our Lake Groomer except it is a hand held tool and much smaller. It works great for maintaining a weed and muck free beach. It is used by rolling it back and forth along the lake bottom as it grabs on to and seaweeed stems and cuts & pulls them out while agitating and disbursing bottom muck. When your done you can rake in and collect the weeds with one of our lake weed & Beach rakes. We highly recommend Rake Zilla because it is designed to rake, skim weeds off the surface and scoop up piles to be hauled away. (learn more about RakeZilla)
This will cut and pull any rooted seaweed and aquatic vegetation. Removing the entire plant is important because weeds will not grow back because they are truly gone. The Beach Roller will also work to stop weeds from taking root along with stirring up sediment from the bottom of your beach which is beneficial to getting rid of muck. The weeds will then either blow away to a location other than your lake shore, OR you can use one of our lake weed rakes to collect all of the removed weeds. Watch the video of the Beach Roller to see it in action! If you are interested in a more automated solution don't forget to check out our Lake Groomer. If you are trying to get rid of lake muck, then you have to see our Aqua Thruster.
The Beach Roller is simple to use:
- Put the roller in the water.
- Let the roller fill with water and sink to the lake botttom.
- Push the Beachroller along the lake bottom.
- The rollers 6 ripping blades cut and pull up weeds and muck.
- Repeat until your beach area is clean.
The Beach Roller:
- Cleans a 2 foot wide path.
- Cuts AND pulls weeds out by the root.
- Loosen and removes the mud on the bottom.
- Gets down to the hard bottom, so you can use your beach.
- Keeps the sandy bottom clean.
Top 11 reasons to use the Beach Roller:
- Removes undesirable weeds and muck from lake bottom.
- Simple and easy to use.
- Great exercise.
- Inexpensive. Does not cost $1000's like other weed tools.
- No power required.
- No permit required.
- Portable - use in all areas and depths other tools miss.
- No expensive - harmful chemicals are used.
- No maintenance required.
- Easy to move or store when not in use.
- Made locally in the U.S.A.